Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Changes

Well, yesterday my little girl looked like this...



and today she looks like this!





She is so proud of herself. She has pulled another tooth! Only the third one ever, but it has been over a year since the last ones. She can't wait for the tooth fairy to come. She has like 5 or 6 that are loose and she has just been letting them dangle for weeks. Then a couple of days ago she said she wanted to look different for her graduation picture and tomorrow is Kindergarten Graduation. I don't know if it is just me being sentimental or PMS, but I tear up just thinking about it. I know in the blink of an eye we will be doing the graduation thing...FOR REAL. I don't know if that is part of what scares me or not. I shouldn't be old enough to have a 6 year old. She should still be a baby! I remember in the days after we brought her home from the hospital, I just sat on the couch holding her in my hands and thinking "I am holding a real life baby doll." I had wanted babies since I was a baby practically, so having her was really a dream come true.

She is turning into such a little lady. She is generally a good helper, and good sister, and such a caring soul. She is also a wonderful example of what Jesus meant for all of us to be! Children are a window into what Jesus must have been like! She trusts so willingly, she is a tender hearted little thing, she is so interested in how the world works and God's role in it. She is a very good Bible student at church and school. I know I am partial, but sometimes I feel we don't deserve her! She is just so sweet and so pure. I wish she could always stay that way.

I love her so so much! So tomorrow I will try and keep it together and celebrate with her as she graduates from Kindergarten and moves on to bigger and better things. She will always be my baby though! I love you Madalynn Kayte!

No comments:

Post a Comment