Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tomorrow I have to do something I never wanted to do.
I have to take my precious beautiful daughter to the eye doctor because she has been telling me things on the board look blurry. It is not like she is picking out frames yet, we haven't even been to the optometrist yet. She went last year for her kindergarten checkup, but apparently we need to do another exam. I am convinced my little sweetie will have to have glasses. Both my husband and I needed glasses as children. He needed them in first grade and I needed them in third grade. I just hate to start the glasses thing. Always something to keep up with and something to try and not break or scratch. Plus what will the kids say? I know this is vain, but I don't want her made fun of! I want her to get to just be normal! Kids are mean enough and no one needs one more thing to be teased about. We will forevermore have to either have pictures without glasses or have pictures made without the glasses that won't look like her since apparently, photographers aren't trained on how to avoid glares when photographing subjects that are wearing glasses. I guess this is just a pet peeve of mine, but I notice glare on glasses in pictures. You can' believe how often it is seen! I would personally be VERY upset to pay for a professional photographer to take some photos just to have a huge bright spot on the person's glasses.

UPDATE: She had nothing wrong with her eyesight! In fact she had slightly better than 20/20 vision!

No comments:

Post a Comment