1. We are closer to Ohio and Indiana than Tennessee.
2. We can have temps that get into the single digits and/or BELOW ZERO!!! (That is just wrong.)
3. So called "central" Kentucky is really "Northern" Kentucky. *See #1 & #2.
4. The pro football team most people root for is the Cincinnati Bengals.
5. I worry about the accent with which my son says "Guys".
6. Alot of people call coke, Pop. Definitely a northern thing.
7. Basketball is a bigger thing than football. Kentucky is still part of the SEC! What is wrong with you people?
8. People, many people don't know how to be friendly. All southerners can do that!
9. Sweet tea is sometimes a hard thing to come by at a restaurant.
And the top reason you know you live too far north...
10. A southern accent is noticeable!