Friday, January 29, 2010

This Week's Menu and stuff

I am doing pretty good about planning my week's meals on Monday and then doing the shopping accordingly so that I don't make 12 trips to Kroger. We are also trying to eat less and eat better. This week's menu...

Sunday
3 Bean Minestrone

Monday
Grilled Marinated Pork Tenderloin
Scalloped potatoes
Sugar snap peas

Tuesday
Hamburgers (on the Foreman grill since it was snowing)
Rally's seasoned fries cooked in the oven

Wednesday
Leftovers or Lean Cuisine

Thursday
Lean Cuisine

Friday
Beef Stew
Homemade Bread
Chocolate Cake

Saturday
Steak
Potatoes
Bacon Wrapped Green Beans

Jack has gone on a play date with his friend, Nico. I have just been getting my soup ready and talking to my sister on the phone. She is watching the snow pile up at her house. We don't have any here yet, but they keep talking about it. I was sure Mady wouldn't have school today, but here we are without a single flake. It was her 100th day of school so I am really glad she got to go. I think they had a lot of special activities planned and it happened to fall on a Friday so that is good too. She missed Tuesday because the roads were slick here. If the snow gets here tonight or tomorrow, we will miss Soccer tomorrow morning and Madalynn had a classmate's birthday party at Bounce U at 12:30 that we will miss too. We will see. Just as long as we don't have freezing rain. I need my electricity and heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment