Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Menu Plan Monday..er Tuesday

I am having a week where I actually didn't have a hard time picking out things to cook for dinner this week! Yay! I have been in somewhat of a slump for months, so this is a welcome change! I did get it all planned out yesterday and even filed some of the recipes that had been piling up in my cabinets. When I find a recipe in the newspaper or a magazine that sounds good, I just tear it out. Well I had about 30 recipes that needed to be filed in my recipe binders. So now my cabinet looks much neater and there isn't an avalanche every time I pull one of the binders out!

Here we go...

Monday-        El Grande (Rice, hamburger meat, rotel, lettuce, tomatoes, cheddar cheese soup, topped with corn chips)
Tuesday-        Spinach Salad & French Onion Soup, Pig Cake
Wednesday- Roast, carrots, potatoes, mac n' cheese
Thursday-      Baked Teriyaki Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
Friday-             Bacon Cheeseburger Upside-down Pizza
Saturday-        Leftovers
Sunday-           Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment