Sunday, November 11, 2012

Thankfulness Day 11

Today I am thankful that I live in a place where I have access to good medical care. I am thankful that I have insurance to cover most of the cost and I am thankful that we can afford the premiums. Where we live we are 20 minutes away from not 1, not 2, but 3 hospitals. So luckily, we can seek out the best care for a particular situation. We don't have to take the one doctor in town's diagnosis and treatment because it is so far to another doctor. We have lived in places where this wasn't the case. I say all this to say that tomorrow Miss Lillie Claire will be visiting one of the doctors in the area. She has been sick for going on 3 weeks now. First it was a double ear infection. Got over that, then on our trip to the doctor to recheck the ears and get vaccinations, she picks up a bug  and has had a bad cold ever since. The cold is better but she just still isn't right. She got up again this morning, felt a little warm, and cried and fussed for 30 minutes. I finally gave her some more Tylenol, but it has gotten to where to make her feel better she has to be on Tylenol. This isn't right and I hope I can get her some help tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment