Monday, November 5, 2012

Thankfulness Days 4 & 5

Day 4
Since yesterday was Sunday, I thought sharing that I am thankful for living in a country where we can openly attend church and worship our Lord. I hope we as a nation don't fall down the wrong path and end up losing that right. We have turned away from what our forefathers intended when it comes to government and God. He is a necessary part of everything and trying to turn away from that principle is leading to the downfall of America. I am thankful that right now, today, we have that freedom. I pray that my children and grandchildren never know what it is like to live without being able to worship and follow God openly.

Day 5
We are made in God's own image. So I have to think that when God sent his son to Earth with the knowledge that he would one day have to die for others, he must have been heartbroken. I know people who have lost children and can't imagine the pain and torture that must be. I am thankful for a God that would allow his son to die that I might live and for Jesus and his willingness to follow through with God's plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment