Thursday, November 8, 2012

Thankfulness Day 7

This is late, but I am not used to posting more than like once a month, so pretty good for me!

Day 6
I am thankful for my little sister! Well, she isn't actually little anymore, she just turned 33 a few days ago. She will always be little to me though! We have a great relationship now and have since we have been adults. This despite the fact that I fantasized about sitting on top of her and beating her half to death on a regular basis as a child! I guess it is normal to fight, but man could she push my buttons. As an oldest child, I blame it on the "baby" syndrome. She was always getting me in trouble and tattling on me. Thus why I couldn't stand her a large portion of the time when we were young. Anyway, we have been through a lot together and it has made our bond so much stronger. She is such a good person, creative out the wazoo, and a great friend. I love her dearly and am very thankful for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment