Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Days # 1 & # 2

I'm not going to do a facebook post for each day in November, but I do want to take this opportunity to list the things that I am thankful for in my life. I try to be grateful for all the many, many blessings that I have been given and try to not take those for granted.

I missed posting November 1st and 2nd so I am going to combine those two days, for without one I wouldn't have the other. :)

#1 I am thankful for my awesome husband! I have loved him and only him, my entire adult life! We got together as seniors in high school and have been together ever since. We have been through a lot and had several struggles and we are still here. We have been together for 18 years and celebrated 16 years of marriage in May of this year. No small feat these days! I love him as much today as ever. He works so hard for our family and is a great provider. We are a team and I'd go to the ends of the earth for him. He is also a wonderful Daddy!

#2 I am thankful for 3 beautiful, HEALTHY children. We realize what a blessing good health is when we are sick for a few days. Think about what a blessing it is to have healthy children! That is why every time I am asked by the cashier in the checkout line to donate to a children's charity, I DO GLADLY! I am so thankful it isn't me sitting in a hospital room with a sick child, or in a waiting room anxious to see if one of my babies has survived some tragedy, or sitting at home wondering how much longer we have with one of our precious gifts. I pray we never know what it is like to be in one of these situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment